Go Back  Race Sim Central Forums > EA F1 Simulations & Series Mods > The EA F1 Series Mods > Team Virtua_LM > Prototype-C
User Name
Password
Forum Home Register FAQ Mark Forums Read
Forum Help Forum Rules Donate

Cockpit Previews

We can see the great and painstaking work of MB.BOB and Zulu on the PTC cockpits...

Hey Bob can you post the previews I'm missing here?

First up the 905 cockpit painted by Zulu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 905 CENTER.jpg Views: 505 Size: 240.7 KB  Click image for larger version Name: 905-LEFT.jpg Views: 254 Size: 235.8 KB  Click image for larger version Name: 905-RIGHT.jpg Views: 204 Size: 240.5 KB  

Brun Cockpit painted by MB.BOB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Brun-Cockpit-C.jpg Views: 436 Size: 170.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Brun-Cockpit-L.jpg Views: 174 Size: 135.1 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Brun-Cockpit-R.jpg Views: 110 Size: 113.9 KB  

Jag Cockpit by Zulu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: JAG-C.jpg Views: 394 Size: 177.1 KB  Click image for larger version Name: JAG-L.jpg Views: 167 Size: 187.3 KB  Click image for larger version Name: JAG-R.jpg Views: 95 Size: 173.3 KB  

Konrad cockpit by MB.BOB... yes we know the glass is too dark!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Konrad-WIP-2.jpg Views: 182 Size: 58.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Konrad-WIP-3.jpg Views: 127 Size: 64.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Konrad-WIP-4.jpg Views: 342 Size: 112.3 KB  

Lola by ZULU
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: LOLA-OUT.jpg Views: 152 Size: 163.4 KB  Click image for larger version Name: LOLA LEFT.jpg Views: 70 Size: 198.7 KB  Click image for larger version Name: LOLA RIGHT.jpg Views: 73 Size: 183.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: LOLACENTER.jpg Views: 299 Size: 159.1 KB  

Mazda by Zulu
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: MAZDA-C.jpg Views: 331 Size: 191.7 KB  Click image for larger version Name: MAZDA-L.jpg Views: 73 Size: 181.7 KB  Click image for larger version Name: MAZDA-R.jpg Views: 56 Size: 169.2 KB  

Mercedes by MB.BOB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: MercWIP-1a.jpg Views: 339 Size: 182.5 KB  Click image for larger version Name: MercWIP-2.jpg Views: 103 Size: 113.7 KB  Click image for larger version Name: MercWIP-3.jpg Views: 70 Size: 83.7 KB  

Nissan NP35 by MB.BOB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: NP35WIP-C.jpg Views: 269 Size: 174.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: NP35WIP-L.jpg Views: 39 Size: 102.0 KB  Click image for larger version Name: NP35WIP-R.jpg Views: 38 Size: 80.2 KB  

Nissan P35 by MB.BOB
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: P35WIP-C.jpg Views: 218 Size: 154.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: P35WIP-L.jpg Views: 37 Size: 95.0 KB  Click image for larger version Name: P35WIP-R.jpg Views: 33 Size: 66.8 KB  

Toyota by MB.BOB (who is now dreams of carbon fiber!)

Nice work guys... phew!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Toyo-Cockpit-C.jpg Views: 285 Size: 187.0 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Toyo-Cockpit-L.jpg Views: 61 Size: 154.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Toyo-Cockpit-R.jpg Views: 47 Size: 91.0 KB  

The original Cockpit s - unbelievable

Please as next : the Cockpit of Nugits MOMO Porsche 962
Thanks

very nice , cant wait!

Jaw-droppingly spectacular....

LOOKIN GOOD!!
This is the view that I,ll better get used to........
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Toyo-Cockpit-C.jpg Views: 242 Size: 187.0 KB  

those look fabulous!
cmk

These are excellent, though I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that! Good to get a look at what my "office" will be if I ever get the time during school to drive these things.

I really can't wait for this superb Mod. Congratulation guys!!

Looking good.

You guys are masters at making the wait intolerable.
P J

Bravo!!!!

the realisation of the cockpits seems very good!
the little 93 mod is very good so I am excited to play whith all those cars that have a very short story.
May be there is more poeple looking after than in 1992.
I assisted Le Mans 24 hours in 1992 whith only a few cars and not many poeple at the race.

very nice cockpits

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVSECT
We can see the great and painstaking work of MB.BOB and Zulu on the PTC cockpits...

Hey Bob can you post the previews I'm missing here?

Here are the remaining cockpits. First the BRM...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: BRM-WIP1.jpg Views: 186 Size: 127.2 KB  Click image for larger version Name: BRM-WIP2.jpg Views: 64 Size: 89.2 KB  

...And that wacky Allard...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Allard-WIP10.jpg Views: 86 Size: 106.3 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Allard-WIP11.jpg Views: 180 Size: 182.8 KB  Click image for larger version Name: Allard-WIP12.jpg Views: 53 Size: 189.0 KB  

amazing cockpits..

Fantastic cockpits!

May I ask that you post pics of the outside of the cars (like the one you did wth the lola) because my early 90s prototype knowledge isnt great at all, and i want to compare these babys inside and out (as its really going to be how good they look outside that makes me decide which one to drive, so far im with the mazda!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott michaels
Fantastic cockpits!

May I ask that you post pics of the outside of the cars (like the one you did wth the lola) because my early 90s prototype knowledge isnt great at all, and i want to compare these babys inside and out (as its really going to be how good they look outside that makes me decide which one to drive, so far im with the mazda!)

aha good idea!

Ok here we go:

faster than fast...

Peugeot 905 Evo2
Experimental car, very high downforce. Has the same engine as the 905 Evo1 Bis, but the high downforce bodywork comes with a high drag penalty as well. So Evo2 is the choice for medium/high downforce tracks.
+ very high downforce car
+ semi-automatic gearbox (which shifts much faster)
+ traction control
+ engine
+ Michelin tyres
- rear tyre wear excessive
- fairly high drag compared to the other, more slippery cars.
- difficult to set up properly, due to high downforce

Car: 1992 Peugeot 905 Evo 2
Team: Peugeot Talbot Sport
Weight: 750 kg (empty)
Power: 715hp@ 13,750rpm
Max downforce: 4884 kg at 321 kph
Top Speed: 340 kph
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: GRAB_000.jpg Views: 121 Size: 127.9 KB