|
![]() |
|
![]()
|
|
|||||||
|
Users Online: 428, Members: 202, Guests: 226. We are currently editing our forum software, please read this for more info. |
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
Rating:
|
Display Modes |
|
|
View Warnings #1 |
|
Moderator
|
New Supercup Renders - Yipppeeee!!!!
Ok, just to let all you Porsche fans feel the love, here are some Supercup renders featuring the cars of Tim Wheatley and Mikkel......
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Paul Nortness - I mod, therefore I am SpeedWerx Development - Now for rFactor! Current Projects - Diablo Challenge, BMW Unleashed, F1 1991. |
|
|
|
View Warnings #2 |
|
Retired
|
Oh and to ensure ultimate realism, my driver is 2secs per lap faster than Mikkel's.
![]()
__________________
Plan International |
|
|
|
View Warnings #3 |
|
Moderator
|
Yes Tim, I did receive your bribe.........
![]()
__________________
Paul Nortness - I mod, therefore I am SpeedWerx Development - Now for rFactor! Current Projects - Diablo Challenge, BMW Unleashed, F1 1991. |
|
|
|
View Warnings #4 |
|
Registered
|
Excellent!!! Fantastic!!!
|
|
|
|
View Warnings #5 |
|
Awaiting Activation
|
very well +++
|
|
|
|
View Warnings #6 |
|
Registered
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Assen
Age: 17
Posts: 83
vCash: 7500
|
These cars look really awesome!! I almost don't dare to ask... but how far is this mod
![]() can't wait, keep up the great work ! cheers, ChieL
__________________
Can someone help me to find my limit? Please |
|
|
|
View Warnings #7 |
|
Registered
![]()
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Netherlands
Age: 46
Posts: 1,513
vCash: 7500
|
These Porsches are looking great...well done
I wish I had the money to buy one ![]() In the past I always hoped to win the lottery to buy one...but ![]() hansje ![]()
__________________
Don't forget to visit my Website:Race-Game-Links-Guides HANSJE'S WORLD. And my new little FORUM. |
|
|
|
View Warnings #8 |
|
Registered
|
Wow very nice looking cars!!!!
__________________
http://www.world-challenge.com/ |
|
|
|
View Warnings #9 |
|
Registered
|
Weeee, can't wait to beat Mikkel of the track... Oh wait, he usually knocks him self off the track ( the DGPLS Mini Le Mans last autumn on Lime Rock Mountain, last lap, Mikkel in the lead, last corner: Mikkel Gram-Hansen spins off the track.. It was a once in a lifetime expirience, that one
)
__________________
..::Home-made signature goes here::.. Driving a G-Force Racing Eagle in the DGPLS Kim Gripping Danish Grand Prix Legends Society www.g-force.dk |
|
|
|
View Warnings #10 |
|
Registered
|
Cars look great!
![]() Now make sure you make both those cars reaaally sloooooooow. ![]()
__________________
driving the dream :) |
|
|
|
View Warnings #11 | |
|
Moderator
|
Quote:
Shortly....Let's just keep it at very soon for now
__________________
Paul Nortness - I mod, therefore I am SpeedWerx Development - Now for rFactor! Current Projects - Diablo Challenge, BMW Unleashed, F1 1991. |
|
|
|
|
View Warnings #12 |
|
Registered
|
Both look great.
![]() I wonder...can the boomtown logo on the hood got white background and black wordings? I think it may give a more fluent look for the front. AS |
|
|
|
View Warnings #13 | |
|
Registered
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Age: 16
Posts: 1,271
vCash: 348
|
Quote:
I agree because it kind of sticks out like a big black box on the white car! great cars overall and I can't wait ![]() white like this....
__________________
There is no substitute for speed. Jacques Villeneuve for Prime minister!! Now a proud member of SSM. Physics creator and editor. |
|
|
|
|
View Warnings #14 |
|
Registered
|
beayty's
those look awsome |
|
|
|
View Warnings #15 |
|
Registered
|
sorry dubbel post
Last edited by Jack : 02-04-2004 at 04:17. |
|
|
|
View Warnings #16 |
|
Registered
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: United States
Posts: 109
vCash: 7500
|
Excellect buddy! Can't wait.
![]() |
|
|
|
View Warnings #17 |
|
Registered
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Assen
Age: 17
Posts: 83
vCash: 7500
|
Thanks for the quick reply
![]()
__________________
Can someone help me to find my limit? Please |
|
|
|
View Warnings #18 |
|
Registered
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 179
vCash: 7500
|
Looking good
__________________
TEAMXFR |
|
|
|
View Warnings #19 |
|
Registered
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: United States
Posts: 682
vCash: 7500
|
Looking great as always fellas. Keep it up
|
|
|
|
View Warnings #20 |
|
Moderator
|
Thanks, GT
__________________
Paul Nortness - I mod, therefore I am SpeedWerx Development - Now for rFactor! Current Projects - Diablo Challenge, BMW Unleashed, F1 1991. |
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | Rate This Thread |
|
|